This is more a provocation for Ian, than a real post.
While looking for a good python wiki, i found http://wiki.w4py.org/thiswiki.html (wiki.Webware) really interesting. And once again this is webware so :
- you don’t have a tgz .. but a direct fight with Subversion
- this is a really little piece of code ..
- you don’t have any ‘howto install’ ( nor any doc in fact)
- it use the LoginKit which is somewhere i don’t know .. (even the wiki.webware search don’t know this:)
- the install should be hard for a non-webware-developper because:
- it came w/ a lib/ folder .. what should i do w/ that ???
- and a Context .. ?? (why not a wiki/ folder ??)
- I think I missed the new webware developper guides ..
I don’t want to use something else so .. somebody can help me ?