So after 102 posts on this blog: it’s time to look at the stats.
- 2/3 days off downtime
- 102 posts
- 153 comments
- 65 comments in the ‘I want SPAM’ post
- 1500 hits per day
- +200 hits per month since the start
- 35% of hits are RSS feed reader
- main traffic come from google
- main keywords are wifi oriented (perhaps because I use to try strange wifi drivers)
- i have been ‘Python DailyEd’ 3 times !! (and believe me, it drives a lot of traffic)
- I have been massively spammed 2 times (same day i was in the Daily Py)
- I’m only in one blogroll (Ian’s one.. and i’m very proud of)
- I give up french post since nobody read them (except my Finix friends)
- most of the posts are python or web oriented (despite i haven’t found a google keyword that match :)
So, to conclude:
- Many users reading this blog want spam and get trouble w/ wifi cards
- Many python coders read the Daily Py :)
- One python coder is a spammer too / perhaps Guido should remove email.py ?
- I need to add a true blogroll here (even if i only put Ian in:)
– Many thanks readers / and writers ( except you.. the spammer)
Ho i miss, SPAMed 3 times.. (last is yesterday). For Alinea, i will add a hidden cookie to avoid this kind of hack.